Arduino Starter Kits,Controller Board, Sensor Modules Factory
DIY Educational programmable Robot Projects manufacturer
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Oky Newstar|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||15cm x 10cm x 3cm|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 workdays after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, , D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Input Voltage (recommended)::||7-12V||Input Voltage (limits)::||6-20V|
|DC Current Per I/O Pin::||40mA||DC Current For 3.3V Pin::||50mA|
Board for Arduino Funduino UNO R3 100% Factory Price with USB Cable
Funduino UNO R3 launched an easy way to use open-source controller hardware and UNO for Ardui with no major changes. The biggest difference is that the USB to serial part of the circuit switch is a ATMega16U2 microcontroller, which the cost increase, but the software part is the same as before.
1. Pin changes plus two I2C pins (SDA and SCL: next to the AREF pin, the Analog 4 and 5 copy, not the additional I2C interface), addedtwo pins, the RESET next one is IOREF, , allowing the expansion board to adapt to on-board voltage, this pin is just told to expandthe board's current on-board voltage (such as UNO is 5V, the power supply pin can be seen as copy, does not provide the level pull-up), and the other is after inactive placeholder pins.
2. more stable RESET circuit. RESET key position has changed, be moved close to the USB interface board corner, more convenient to press.
3. ATmega16U2 to replace a 8U2, this does not mean a 16K flash R3 to make your code run faster, this update for the USB interface chip, in theory, it allows the UNO can emulate USB the HID, such as the MIDI / Joystick / Keyboard.
1.Convenient & Friendly Customer Service
2. Low Prices Direct From Factory Suppliers
3. High Quality With Global Standards.
4. 3 year factory warranty
5. Safe shipping way and payment.